This A5 size (210mm x 148mm) book, is the ideal tool to keep track of your health records. The Health Journal is a lifetime companion to help you easily maintain valuable medical records and informatin for your future health and wellbeing.
You can start the journal at any stage of your life.
* List all medical and emergency numbers and contacts.
* Keep a chronological record of doctor vistis, prescribed medications etc.
* Keep a record of vaccinations and travel history.
* Monitor relevant health parameters
* Monitor growth, height, veight, fitness levels etc.
This journal helps those that find themselves asking questions like these:
"Sam just stood on a rusty nail and I wonder whether he needs a tetanus shot?"
"Im heading overseas and don't recall what shots I have had and wonder which ones I need"
"My mother has been rushed to hospital and I have no idea what medications she is on"
"How do I make my future wishes (advanced directives) known in case of a medical emergency?"
"My kids are now in their teens and the only record I have of their vaccinations are in their baby book. How do I keep up -to-date records?"